Helpful Tips For Using Home Security Lighting In Lawrence
Deterrence is a significant part of your home’s protection, and one of the best ways to discourage prowlers is by using lights. A well-lit exterior not only looks terrific, it’s also less likely to be invaded. If you want to upgrade your property’s defense, review these worthwhile recommendations for home security lighting in Lawrence. We have several ideas for exterior and interior illumination that will benefit your family.
Add Security And Appeal With Exterior Lighting
The proper landscape lighting and well-positioned surveillance cameras will help immensely in keeping invaders away from your residence. Implement these Lawrence exterior lighting suggestions.
- Light your primary entryways: Your front door and rear entrance continue to be the most common spots for break-ins. Make sure those entries are covered but don’t neglect your garage. While bright motion-sensing floodlights are a popular solution for this spot, it’s not your only strategy. Rather than blinding your neighbors every time a critter runs by, contemplate using less intrusive lights that stay on all night. Sure, vivid, motion-activated floodlights may frighten off prowlers, but having a well-positioned light that stays on is more likely to keep them away from your property in the first place.
- Incorporate multi-purpose task lights: Those enchanting lights beside your stone walkway do more than guide you during the night. They also permit you to see parts of your yard you might otherwise not be able to from your interior.
- Add style and protection with accents: Not only for added appeal, accent lights are a great way to brighten spots that may serve as hiding spots. You can install accents in garden beds outside first-floor windows, in front of retaining walls, or near trees and hedges. These options produce a stunning effect while boosting your protection.
- Brighten the edges of your property: A comprehensive approach to lighting should also consider the periphery of your yard. Illuminating your fence, gates, and outer boundaries of your property will go a long way to dissuade prowlers.
How To Elevate Safety With Interior Lighting in Lawrence
Home security lighting in Lawrence includes more than merely outdoor illumination. Your indoor lights are critical in boosting safety as well. Smart lights that incorporate into your home’s defense are valuable for a number of reasons, including the following:
- Scheduling: Keep your lights on a schedule and give the impression the house is inhabited. This is a great deterrent and a sensible plan if you’re gone.
- Access from any location: If you take a trip but neglect to set a schedule, you can still turn them on through your handy smartphone app.
- Integration with other security elements: If the motion detector on your outside camera trips, you could have your inside foyer light switch on automatically. This capability is another method to deter trespassers.
Discourage Theft Even More With A Home Defense Package In Lawrence From Secure24 Alarm Systems
Back up your nicely illuminated property with the best in home security from Secure24 Alarm Systems. Our modern home security systems in Lawrence allow you to automate, access, and control all types of smart devices, including your lighting choices. Call (785) 268-2728 today to customize a package for your property.