A Professionally Monitored Lawrence Flood Detector Notifies You To Water Before Excessive Damage Occurs
Clogged drains, corroded pipes, leaking appliances -- these are all problems that may lead to costly water damage within your home. Unfortunately, these are the soggy or damp difficulties that you discover after the damage has already been done. Even a leaking toilet or dishwasher can cause extensive destruction if left unattended.
But, when you add a Lawrence monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can discover leaks or pooling water before you have an all-out crisis. The easy-to-install wireless system warns you as soon as it detects water with a loud alarm and a notification to your mobile device. Your ADT team will also reach out to you when your flood sensor triggers.
What Are The Benefits Of A Monitored Flood Detector In Lawrence?
Nobody wants to go down the steps to find that your bottom floor is now a pool of water with your belongings floating on top. Fortunately, a Lawrence flood detector is designed to recognize water problems before you lose thousands due to property damage. Here’s what you should know:
- Sensitive reed switch water sensor: The state-of-the-art alarm detects flowing water instead of humidity -- so it's safe to use in the bathroom, laundry room, or other steamy places.
- Unlimited placement options with a wireless connection: The small sensors have wireless functionality and a 4-year lithium battery. You can confidently place your detector next to water lines, near appliances, behind toilets or any location where water damage may occur.
- Stay connected with alerts to your phone: Sump pump failures and leaks have a habit of happening when you're not at home. In the event your Lawrence flood detector senses a water problem, it will deliver an instant notification to your phone.
- 24-hour ADT monitoring adds another line of defense: In addition to high-volume alerts and communications to your phone, your smart device will alert your ADT 24/7 monitoring center. Your monitoring professionals will quickly contact you and assist you as needed.
ADT Control App Makes Your Lawrence Flood Detector More Responsive
Time is of the essence when water infiltration is threatening your property. By using the ADT mobile application, you have the ability to mobilize your home’s automation and make life easier when emergency assistance arrives. Activating your smart home systems is helpful when you’re at the property, but critical when you’re not there. With a monitored Lawrence flood detector you are able to:
- Get a notification on your smartphone when flowing water is identified.
- Remotely unlock doors and turn off alarm systems for emergency response teams.
- Adjust heat on your thermostat to stop further pipe freezing.
- Review video footage from your home surveillance to find points of entry and assess the damage.
- Stay in constant contact with your 24-hour ADT team.
Your Smart Home Automation With Flood Detection Is Just a Call Away
Flood detectors and additional home safety devices are all important aspects of a thorough security installation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you call our offices, we’ll assist you in finding the right options to fit your needs. Simply dial (785) 268-2728 today or fill out our form to get a free estimate.